Monday, December 20, 2010

End of Year Music

Seems like I haven't been paying much attention to music these days, or else I have been so busy building my running playlist that I seems to only hear songs by beats per minute. Whatever the reason, my 4th Quarter Music listing is a bit slim. I promise to be better next year.

October
Heart Vacancy by The Wanted
VCR by The XX
Love You More by The Pierces
Waiting for the End by Linkin Park (I KNOW....horrible. I doubt you will ever see their name again on my listing, but I really do like this song.)

November
Girls with Accents by Fences
My Body by Young The Giant
Terrible Love by The National
Solitude is Bliss by Tame Impala

December
Rolling In Deep by Adele
Post Break Up Sex by The Vaccines
Bonus Christmas Song you should listen to: The Christmas Can Can by Straight No Chaser

No comments:

Post a Comment