Monday, April 1, 2013

March Music

Super Rich Kids by Frank Ocean - if you didn't know him before the Grammys, I am sure you have heard his name by now.  I first came to know him from the song No Church in The Wild that was featured in Safe House.  I immediately bought that song....it's a good one (though from 2012). You will hear that a lot as The Great Gatsby gets closer to being released.
Swim Deep by The Sea - Ethereal pop.  I love.
Pompeii by Bastille - Another little British Pop band, but they are opening for Two Doors Cinema Club so I think they will keep growing. 
Duet by Everything Everything - you gotta love a band that has a song called "Photoshop Handsome".  I think this is such a pretty song.
Chocolate by The 1975 - I could listen to this song over and over again...love it. This is a new British band that has also opened for TDCC.  Interesting fact:  the name comes from a suicide note, telling of the owner's fall into insanity. It was dated 1 June The 1975. 
Next Year by Two Door Cinema Club - Speaking of TDCC, they have new stuff out - yay!  OK technically this came out in 2012, but this is hitting the radios now and I love it.
Elephant by Tame Impala - funky, funky, love it, love it.  "Bet he feels like an elephant shaking his big grey trunk for the hell of it."




No comments:

Post a Comment