Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Music!

It's so easy to tell when I am busy at work. Even though I listen to music all day long, when I am busy I don't really hear it. So the last few months (March- June) have been busy, so here is that music that I heard!

Title - Artist
Simple Math - Manchester Orchestra
Pictures - Benjamin Francis Leftwich
This Is Why We Fight - Decemberists
Living in America - Dom
Royal Bangs - Fireball
Embrace - All You Good People
Too Dramatic - Ra Ra Riot
Colors - Group Love
Getaway - Yuk
Girl From Mars - Ash
Taken For A Fool - Strokes
Darling Buds of May - Brother
Are You Leaving - Erik Hassle
Box of Stones - Benjamin Francis Leftwich
Save The World - Swedish House Mafia - Up Up Up by Givers
Go Outside - Cults (This is going on my 2011 Best Of CD)
Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan (This is my Summer 2011 Memory Trigger. You know..the song that forever makes you think of a particular time in your life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment