Tuesday, February 23, 2010

January - February 2010 Music Picks

I want to start a list of all the songs that I like for 2010. I am not going to be super strict, as I know some of these came out in 2009. But hopefully as I move through the year, the music will be more representative of 2010.

In no particular order, my favorite songs January - February

Title - Artist
Out of the Blue - Julian Casablancas
Animal - Neon Trees
Too Fake - Hockey
Bruises - Chairlift
Crystallized - XX
Liztomania - Phoenix
Broken Heels - Alexandra Burke
The Cave - Mumford and Sons
You Over Did It Doll - The Courteneers
Blah, Blah, Blah - Kei$ha (Don't judge. It's catchy.)
Cousins - Vampire Weekend
Ambling Alp - Yeasayer
Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas (They sample Rob Bass!!)
5 Years Time - Noah and the Whale
Pass Out - Tinie Tempah
I'm In The House - Steve Aoki and Zuper Blahq
Won't Go Quietly - Example
Why Don't You - Gramophonedzie

No comments:

Post a Comment